Thursday, July 5, 2012

Appendix and the UK release

So Monday night I complained of a stomach ache that got worse as time went on. It got to the point where my sister had to take me to the ER. I stayed overnight and eventually found out - my appendix had to go. Clear liquid diet and two days later, I'm home and probably shouldn't be writing this as I am on some pain killers. BUT HEY. IT IS MY BOOK RELEASE!

Happy book birthday to me!!! That is if you live in the UK. You should be able to pick up Stolen Night at any WH Smith, Waterstones, or on Amazon! I was going to post a vlog but then I decided no one needed to see me all weird from my surgery. So I ask you - do you want to win a copy of Stolen Night? My amazing friend Heidi over at http://www.thereadiacs.com/ is doing a book giveaway!

http://www.thereadiacs.com/

Click on that link and enter!!

I am off to drink more chicken broth!

3 comments:

Tyler-Rose Neath said...

Hope you get better soon Rebecca! Congratulations on the book birthday!

Siobhán @ Totally Bookalicious said...

Yeah for the book. Need to go buy it. Hope you feel Better soon.

Louise Rogan-Fatchett said...

Book is amazing!! Please tell me theres another to follow???

Post a Comment