Sunday, September 26, 2010

Winners!!!

Wow. I am amazed by these cast entries and it took me a day and a half to go through all of them.

So of course, there are TWO winners of the necklace and UK hardcover. I couldn't decide because both entries ROCKED.

Winner #1 - YOU receive a UK (signed) hardcover and Rhode inspired necklace!! Her name is CHRISTINE ALLEN and here is the link to her video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mKOM5cayEw

Winner #2 - Because I couldn't choose, you ALSO win a UK (signed) hardcover and Rhode inspired necklace. Her name is Mariah Kemp and the link to her video is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bicCUZaVNS0

These two videos were incredible and it's really quite hard to pick a winner.

Winner # 3 did not make a video and she wins a UK signed hardcover. Her name is Faye from Faye Flame Reviews. I don't know if her name is Faye but she won, nonetheless. Here is a link to her blog post!

http://fayeflamereviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-dream-cast-of-infinite-days.html


Runners up!!

**Runners up Win Infinite Days postcards, satchels of lavender as well as a little somethin' else from me.***


Ashley from AC Book Junkies! Here is a link to her pick:

http://acbookjunkies.blogspot.com/2010/09/review-infinite-days-vampire-queen-1.html

And I don't know this girl's name but here is a link to her BADASS video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChCJ4thwYw


What do you have to do if you won?

Winners please send me your name and address at RebeccaMaizelAuthor@gmail.com so I can get the GOODS out to you. Thank you for making this contest super fun and exciting.

Odd Stats on The Contest:

Alexis Bledel is the favorite to play Lenah
Ian Somerhalder is a favorite to play Rhode and every other role in Hollywood...ever.
Alex Pettyfer is a favorite for Justin and I personally find him to be the hottest actor in ALL of the LAND.
Vicken is a wild card on the page and in this contest.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Yay! I cannot believe I won! Im so glad you liked the video. It took me forever to pick the people I cast, and almost as long to figure out how to work the video maker and upload it to youtube...LOL Not to mention the harassment from my husband on why I was saving half naked pictures of men to my computer..LOL But it was so totally worth it. Thanks so much! Im so excited!!

WordCountMaximum said...

Yay!!!!! e-mail me your address!

Book Junkies said...

Yay thank you so much! I know you hadn't originally planned on doing a runners up, so I am insanely grateful :)

Sent you an e-mail!!

Thank You
-Ashley

jewelanahi said...

Thts sucks I wish I knew bout this contest be4 it ended well anyway big fan. I wish I cud hve won rhode's neckalace. =( maybe in another contest

luzelana16 said...

aww i loved this book i really wish i knew about this contest.. ):
anyways..i like who think would be good actors for the movie.. except i imagined someone like Zooey Deschanel as Lenah. :P

dmn10 said...

Kellan Lutz would be the PERFECT Vicken, methinks

Post a Comment