Thursday, September 2, 2010

Winner of the audiobooks! It's a tie!!!

I would have posted a vlog about the winners of the audiobook but I am unfortunately feeling under the weather. A cold? Allergies? Who knows, this little guy below (I have a new puppy), is named George and he gets me up very, very early.




Anyway, I couldn't decide between these two entries. I think both of the winners really captured the essence of Infinite Days and were so creative!! The winners both receive an audiobook of Infinite Days, the book, as well as a satchel of dried lavender. I am throwing in an extra surprise but that's just for the winners to know!


The first winner is: Katie Dahlberg. Here is her entry!



The second winner is: Rachel Rivera. Here is her entry!



All of the entries were incredible, really. I appreciate everyone's submissions and will post all of the submissions on my blog later today. As for the winners, I will post Katie's cover on my Twitter page (follow me on: Rebeccajoym) through the middle of September and then Rachel's through the second half of September.

Thanks so much to everyone who created a cover, it was so fun to see your interpretations and I absolutely loved them! Now, I'm off to take some Dimetapp.

3 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

LOL...I actually like Katie's better than mine. Thanks for the contest.

Heather H. said...

Wow, I can see how those covers won. I especially love the blood effect in the first one--very cool!

Caitlin said...

...*steals puppy* Oh, my gosh! He's so cute! Anyway, I like the second the most. But the first is cool.

Post a Comment