Monday, May 24, 2010

Giddy. Yay Yay Yay

So I was convinced there was no UK ARC coming my way. I pined for it. I cried myself to sleep. I ate ice cream.

I was so wrong.

Today my UK ARC came in the mail and in the devilish box with the ARC were oodles of DRIED LAVENDER. If you've read the book then you know how amazing this is. No body say nothin'! If you haven't read the book - you will - and you will remember this post and say, "Rebecca, that's awesome." Though you could be talking to my UK Editor because her name is Rebecca too. If, in fact, you do say, "Rebecca, that's awesome," say it for both of us... BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME.


Click to enlarge!





6 comments:

Brent and Emily, The Naughty Book Kitties said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL.

Adriana said...

It's so pretty!!!
I can't wait to read your book, it sounds wonderful.

Elizabeth May said...

Aw, how thoughtful of them! That's such a sweet gesture, I think. Hooray for the UK!

Jessilyn said...

Oh this is so pretty I love the cover ;)

bclement412 said...

Congrats! Love the cover

Reverie said...

Ohh shiny purdy awesomesauce!

Post a Comment