Thursday, April 8, 2010

Book Cover!

It's on Amazon so I guess that means it's officially happening - my book is being published. I keep waiting for my editor to call me and go, JUST KIDDING. April Fools! Or something like that. Since that phone call hasn't happened as of yet I will now show off my book cover.

Here ya go! (Click to enlarge)




I love it. I think it captures the tone of the book, which as you will read is not typical for a vampire book. I can't say anymore. No, really, I can't. That would be bad. So yaaaaay St. Martin's Press! As a side note, the interior design is also really smashing and I wish I could show it to you here but then you would be reading the book and that would be unfair.

3 comments:

Eleni @ La Femme Readers said...

I really love the cover, her eyes are very striking and there is something mysterious and robotic about the teardrop. I love it, they nailed it!

Faye said...

added 2 my to-read list!! <3 the cover :D

WordCountMaximum said...

Thanks so much! I am excited for it to get out there!!!

Post a Comment