Top 10 songs I am listening to (ad nauseum) while finishing up copy edits on book 1.
1. Soundtrack to Tristan and Isolde. The entire thing. It's amazing - Composer - Anne Dudley
2. Swans - Unkle Bob
3. Bills Lament - True Blood Soundtrack
4. The Scientist - Coldplay
5. My Love - Lene Marlin
6. White Wings - Oystein Sevag
7. Hands Open - Snow Patrol
8. Giulio Cesare In Egitto: Aria "Se Pieta" - Haendel: Opera Seria (This will make sense when you read book 1).
9. A Postcard to Henry Purcell - Dario Marianelli - Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack
10. Yearning - Bright Star Soundtrack
These songs have helped me find the mood, set the tone and even choreograph entire scenes. Maybe they will for you!
In the meantime here is a fascinating photo of my dog. He runs away every time I take out the camera. Fear of red lights?